top of page
Why Hire a Doula?
Studies show that the support of a doula "significantly reduced the odds of cesarean section and the rate of instrumental vaginal delivery."
- To help with discomfort/pain management during labor.
- To help you find evidence-based information to make informed choices.
- To help formulate questions to ask your medical provider.
- To help create the birth plan of your dreams.
- To teach your partner techniques to support you during labor
- To provide information about helping labor begin or progress without medical intervention
-To learn about hypnobirthing, birth affirmations, meditation, or focused breathing as coping strategies during labor
- To have someone in your corner whose only focus is your empowered choices
bottom of page